Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thursday Things


1. I love this little thought/message.

2. I finally found a yogurt that I enjoy. Noosa brand yoghurt.
It is Australian style yoghurt. Really thick and creamy, but not terrible like greek yogurt....that's just my opinion. Yay for yogurt :) I have been eating it with nuts and berries for days!

3. Today I am craving peanut butter. I am trying to decide between two recipes.
or

Decisions, decisions.....
4. Maybe tomorrow, in celebration of Friday, we will make this:

5. Ty just filled in the remaining dirt patches in our yard with fresh green sod!
I am trying to keep it well hydrated. It looks great! 

6. I have been working on a few organization projects inside the house as well as in the garage. Making a house a home is a constant work in progress, but I am never bored. Thank you pinterest for constantly filling my mind with new ideas!

Happy Thursday!




1 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you and yogurt finally found happiness! -I agree on the greek side :P That strawberry tart looks AHHH-MAY-ZING! I'll take some please.and.thankyou! ;)

    ReplyDelete