Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday


It has been a crazy week. Ty has been gone for much of it. I am so happy that Memorial Day Weekend has arrived!

1. Tomorrow will be completely filled with Mia. She has dress rehearsal all morning and finally at 4 the big recital!!!!
I spent about $50 on makeup. It's going to be a glitter fest :)

2. Zackary found a train whistle somewhere in his room. He has been blowing on it for 2 days. Last night I had to go into his room and take it away so that he and everyone else in the house could go to bed.

3. I have been keeping my freezer stocked with bananas to make into "ice cream". If you have a vita-mix blender or a food processor it can turn frozen bananas into something amazing! Adding a little chocolate almond butter to the mix is always delightful.

4. I asked Max and Mia what they were currently loving in the dinner department. Max liked tacos, burritos, and pizza. Mia said she liked watermelon and pizza.
Kids and pizza.


6. Crazy hair. This is what happens when she gets a minute alone.


7. I love having the radio on in the car. I decided a while ago that I wanted to expose the kids to some musical culture so I have had the classical station playing at least 50 percent of the time we spend in the car. For the rest of the time.....I am loving THIS Sheryl Crow song! Amongst many others.

8. Zack is always willing to smile for a picture. Love him!

9. Who remembers Funyuns???
Not me until yesterday afternoon.
One of Mia's friends brought a bag to school and was sharing. Zack tried some too. They were both hooked. We bought a bag after school just for fun....yun ;)

10. At kindergarten pick-up today all any of the adults could talk about was how happy they were that it was Friday. Yay Friday!

What are your plans for this weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment