Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday


1. I ran 9 miles this weekend. It was actually really great! I don't have a lot of time for distance runs during the week so if I can fit one in during the weekend I try and make it happen.

2. I made homemade salsa. I used THIS recipe from PW (big surprise I know!). It was my first time making salsa and I will never go back to the store bought variety. We ate it all weekend with corn chips and on Sunday we had a big mexican food feast for Cinco De Mayo with tacos and guacamole.

3. On Sunday, in our Relief Society newsletter, there was a list of virtues to live by. These are just a few;

Caring
Compassion
Courtesy
Determination
Enthusiasm
Excellence
Forgiveness
Generosity
Honesty
Honor
Joyfulness
Kindness
Moderation
Patience
Peacefulness
Responsibility
Reverence
Tact
Trustworthiness


Wonderful virtues! These words are a great reminder to me of how I can improve and better myself.

4.This is a nice thought for Monday and a new week:
Better than yesterday!

5. I love making my own nut butters. I found a bunch of fun recipes HERE.


I think the cocoa peanut butter and the maple cinnamon almond butter sound amazing!

6. What I'm watching:
I didn't expect to like "Hart of Dixie", but I am loving it!
Makes me miss the south! 

7. As usual I have about 20 or so cookie recipes that I would love to try out this week.

or

It's a good thing I ran so much this weekend :)

8. As usual Monday is going to be a catch up day for me. After a few days of having everyone home there is always lots of laundry and dishes to catch up on. It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it!

9. This next weekend is the annual Father/Son Campout. This will be the first year that Ty will be taking both boys overnight! We are going to have an actual girl's only girl's night here at our house. I can't wait!

Have a GREAT day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment