Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday morning things


1. On Saturday Ty took the kids to pick out a Christmas tree. It is big and beautiful and full of pine needles. When I came downstairs on Sunday morning the area around the tree looked like the forest floor! I hope our tree still has some green by Christmas!

 2. Ty and I went to the temple on Saturday night. It has been a long time since we have been there together and it was lovely :)
After the temple we treated ourselves to some mexican food from Cuca's. Freshly made tortilla chips are my weakness! Next we headed to Target and finished the Christmas shopping! Hurray!

3. On Sunday, after we put the kids to bed, I made Ty watch "Elf" with me while we wrapped presents. Present wrapping is a lot of fun and a lot of work, especially when you only have one pair of descent scissors between the two of you and the other person keeps stealing them ;)

4.  Chocolate!

5. Speaking of chocolate, I am so far behind on all of my Christmas goodie baking/making. There seems to be a great need for treats this year, between the friends, neighbors, and parties!

Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment