Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

One More Thought...


It was difficult to take the kids back to school this morning. I knew it would be. I didn't tell them about the shooting in CT. I just let them be blissfully unaware. They love school. They are looking forward to these next few days before Christmas break. They have so many fun things to look forward to. I want them to continue to look forward to school. I want them to not be afraid. I prayed as we drove to school. I keep these prayers for my children in my heart all day every day. I plan to keep them there forever.
Thank goodness for Christmas, and by that I mean thank goodness for Jesus Christ.
There is reason to hope and rejoice.

Note: I read THIS story. It brought great peace and comfort to my heart.




0 comments:

Post a Comment