Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's and a Word


It's New Years Eve!

Ty and I are headed out tonight for a little alone time and a little party time!

This morning I drove around in search of these:


They are sold out everywhere. I guess I am going to have to order them online.
One of my goals for this coming year involves a lot of home pre-schooling for Zackary in order to get him ready for actual pre-school. I think bananagrams will be a lovely addition to my home school projects!

I was reading THIS post this morning about the new year. In particular about a word for 2013. Last year was the first time I had heard about the "word for the year" concept. I thought about other people's choices and what I thought would make a good fit for myself. In 2013 my word is : CHERISH
I want to cherish my days, my family, my life, and the moments.

What are your plans for New Year's? Do you have a word for the year or any exciting resolutions?





 

0 comments:

Post a Comment