Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Recovering from Yesterday


Yesterday was busy. Zack had speech, Max had karate, I promised Ty his favorite dinner, and I was driving the kindergarten carpool. Last night I was tired! Sadly, I forgot to give Zoey a dose of tylenol before bed. She is teething all over her mouth all at once. I didn't figure out why she kept waking up until I had already been up about 20 times with her. Poor baby! Poor us! 
Sometimes I look at a picture of myself and wonder where those dark circles under my eyes came from and then I remember that I haven't slept in 7 years. Oh yes! That's right!
There is a scene from "The Holiday", one of my favorite movies any time of year but especially at Christmas, where Cameron Diaz is ranting about stress and work and life. She says that women get stressed and then they get wrinkles and then they look hagard! Sad:(
I guess I should be glad for wrinkle cream.
and I think I should watch "The Holiday".

Anyway...
I have declared today to be a day of recovery and therapy!
I am going to watch the First Presidency Christmas Devotional.
 I don't know how I do it, but I somehow manage to forget to watch it every year when it airs on the first Sunday of December. 
I am going to make Cinnamon Rolls for dinner.
I am sure they will pair well with hot chocolate and a movie!

and I am going to remember to give Zoey her tylenol before bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment