Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Journals and Brownies


I found Ty reading from some of his mission journals last night. It made me all nostalgic and I went and found some of my old journals as well. We sat there reading to each other. Passages from our lives. It has been several years since I have kept an actual journal. My last entry was from just after we moved to Tennessee for school. Since then I have blogged and photo booked, but I haven't sat down to write about the day's events. All of the reading and the memories made me want to start writing again. I can't think of a better time than Christmas to start recording memories. Even if I am the only one that ever reads them :)

In other news; I made brownies.

they were some of the best I have ever had. They make me all nostalgic too!

Also....I am really glad that today is Friday. 
Have a good one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment