Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wednesday Things


1. Last night was a blast! We had my two younger brothers and my parents over for dinner before we headed over to Max's 2nd grade Christmas performance. It was great! After the show we came back to our house and ate cookies and fudge. I love Christmas!

2. Poor Mia woke up with a bad cough this morning. I decided it was bad enough that she was going to need to stay home. She was so disappointed! Today is the last day of school before Christmas break and this morning was supposed to be Mia's kindergarten performance. I feel so bad for her. I wish the sickness could have held off for one more day.....Instead she is cuddled on the couch with blankets and drinks. I do hope she gets better soon!

3. I was coaching Zack to say"Merry Christmas". I wanted him to deliver his Christmas gift to his speech therapist and then to say Merry Christmas. He ran in and said about 4 times, "Meeey Iiismaa". That's the best I can do at describing what he said.....We love him and are very glad that he is in speech therapy :)

4. Cookies! They are happening today, because it's Christmas and my brothers are around to eat them.

Have I mentioned how much I adore brown butter in cookies? It's a good thing.

5.It's Wednesday, but the Friday feeling is taking over. I am so looking forward to the next few weeks!

How are you spending your holiday?

0 comments:

Post a Comment