Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

The Best of 2012


I was at the store yesterday and there was a big display full of poppers and hats for New Year's.
I can't believe the year is gone! 2012 was a great year. 

We kicked off 2012 on January 1st with Zoey's blessing at church. We were able to have a great group of family and friends in attendance.

In February it got cold enough for snow in southern California. Ty was nice enough to take the kids out so that I could stay inside with the baby and enjoy the warm!

About a week after the snow the kids were able to go swimming in February. That's the beauty of life here!

We had a wonderful Valentine's Day celebration with the kids. It is going to be a repeat tradition for sure.

Max lost his first, and second, and third tooth!

Mia started taking dance lessons at Dance Spectrum. She began by taking both ballet and tap, but soon discovered she only really loved ballet.

I finally bought an ice cream maker. There have been many ice cream nights since!

We took a spring break vacation to the beach. 

I discovered Downton Abbey and coconut oil

I learned how to make fabulous no knead bread that has made many dinners much more awesome than before!

Mia graduated from pre-k and started kindergarten

We got a front loader washing machine and dryer. Life is much better now :)

I celebrated my 29th birthday with a Michelle's cake and friends.

We took a summer vacation to Monterey.

We spent the end of July in Utah with Ty's family

Max turned 7 and we celebrated with a military themed birthday party

Max started 2nd grade and began reading chapter books

Zackary turned 3 and fell in love with all things Pixar

I learned how to make 3 ingredient tomato sauce

Ty and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary and I cannot for the life of me remember what we did.

Mia turned 5 

We hosted Thanksgiving at our house again

Zoey turned 1

Zackary went to Thomas' Day Out and fell in love with trains

Max learned to bake brownies

We had a wonderful Christmas

........


I am looking forward to 2013.

In the new year I would love to create and organize a home office like this one:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gysEXvVkC4g/UFtbg6bppJI/AAAAAAAAGJo/CPcDVvM-ApI/s1600/25.jpg

I am making it a priority to eat more cookie dough
 

 I think it will make everyone happier :)

and I think I need to buy more shoes



Women's Murrietta Boot - Soft Distressed Brown
specifically boots.

What are your highlights from the year? What are your goals/plans for 2013?

0 comments:

Post a Comment