Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tueday Things


1. It's the second to last day of school! Mia and the rest of the kindergartners will be walking to the fire station for a tour. Complete with juice boxes and a snack. Max and the second graders will be back at school enjoying field day. I covered both Max and Mia with sunscreen this morning before dropping them off.

2. Ty woke up with a fever and chills. He quickly headed out the door for a long day at work. He is sure he can get something at work to help him feel better. That is one of the perks of his job I guess. 

3. Zoey was having a very angry morning. After we dropped the kids off at school and ran to the store we came home and she threw herself on the floor and just lay there crying and yelling. I was about to put her back to bed, but then I had another idea. I told her she could have a Baby Einstein marathon. I set her up on the couch, covered her with 2 blankets, set up several of her favorite stuffed animals, and turned on Baby Macdonald. As soon as the music began she turned to me and smiled. I guess it's a Baby Einstein day at our house.

4. Max made a batch of brownies yesterday. Since he made them himself I let him have a few for breakfast with a glass of milk.

5. Zackary is having corn dogs for breakfast. I offered him pancakes with strawberries, but he said no. Corndogs it is. 

6. I am giving in to all sorts of things today! 

Just one reason to always keep large amounts of peanut butter in your pantry.

8. I am loving the cool foggy mornings! Growing up we called this weather "June Gloom". The day begins cool and cloudy and later clears into blue skies and heat. I think it is a great way to ease into a southern California summer.


0 comments:

Post a Comment