Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

30

 Today was my 30th birthday!
It turned out to be one of the best birthdays I have had. This whole week was one big celebration.
It was so much fun to have Ty around to play with. We had a great time doing things as a family.
Last night I got to go out with my girlfriends for a girl's night.
 It really wasn't meant to be a birthday party for me, but it kind of turned into one!
Someone may have mentioned to the waiter that it was my birthday and then everyone was singing happy birthday and there was a giant plate of cake.
We spent today doing a little birthday shopping and having lunch with my parents.
I got little happy birthday messages from friends and family throughout the day. Birthday week has been awesome!
I feel very blessed to have the life and the people that I do. I am grateful for 30 wonderful years!

0 comments:

Post a Comment