Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Birthday "Surprise"


Ty is not very good at keeping secrets from me for very long.
He already told me what he got me for my birthday.

Here is a HINT.....

Need ANOTHER.....


Got it????

I was surprised.

At first I was kind of horrified, because I was picturing myself at this concert surrounded by pre-teens and teenagers, but I am realizing that won't be the case.
It will be lots and lots of women my age, who were once pre-teens and teenagers.

I am excited :)

2 comments:

  1. WHATEVER!! Don't be horrified! I would be stoked!! I kept begging bret to get tickets to this and he just rolled his eyes. I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! If you were worried about Teens you would need One Direction and Beiber. You are fine!

    ReplyDelete