Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer Things


Our summer is going great.

Max and Mia are really enjoying swim lessons and can't wait to get into the pool each morning. I haven't had to get very creative with entertainment, because everyone is kind of enjoying doing nothing.

Yesterday we did a little building with marshmallows and toothpicks.
Zack was quite the architect.
 Today I made play-doh and we had a big backyard water fight.
Zoey's cold is back! She has been coughing a lot. After lunch I set her on the couch so that she could get some rest.
She watched Blue's Clues and was very happy.

Ty wanted a treat last night. He requested that whatever I make please not include peanut butter or nutella. I don't understand him, but I do love him so I made him some of his favorite plain old chocolate chip cookies.

I am guessing he would not be happy with these Peanut Butter-Nutella Swirl Cookies

Tomorrow is Friday. This week has gone by quickly! I am trying to enjoy each summer day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment