Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thursday Things


 1. It has been a very busy and full week! I am so glad that for this week Thursday is my Friday!!!
Ty has tomorrow off and we are taking the kids out of school for a fun day :)

The kids have never made candy before and this might be a project they could handle. I also think the entire family would benefit from our efforts!

 3. I came across this recipe for Avocado Chocolate Chip Cookies at Eat Live Run.
There is an entire avocado used in the cookie batter. I have one ripe avocado left in my fruit basket. I am sure it would love to be made into cookies :)

4. I love this denim vest from Anthropologie.
 I would love to find something similar that wasn't quite so expensive.

5. Zackary has a new favorite line....When I ask him to do something he likes to tell me that he can't, because he is busy right now.
It makes me laugh every time.

Happy Thursday!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment