Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

A few Friday finds


I would love to do this in our bathrooms!
It looks like a doable project and I think it would add a ton of character to what we currently have :)
(Tutorial HERE)

 Granola is my go to breakfast and I am slightly addicted. I look forward to eating it every morning!
I am so very excited that I purchased quinoa and now I can make and eat this granola!!
(Read the post about this granola. It is hilarious! I agree too well that granola without chocolate is well.....nothing!)

One more calorie bomb before we begin our weekend.
 No-Bake Peanut Butter S'mores Bars (from Little Kitchen Big Bites)
They look ridiculous in a good way.

I am off to spend the afternoon in the yard. There is lots of weeding and planting to be done. This is the year that I become a gardener/yard worker/whatever it's called.....I will let you know how that works out.

Have a fabulous Friday!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment