Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Peanut Butter and Cookies


I am an all natural peanut butter kind of girl. I made the switch about 8 years ago when my parents bought me some all natural peanut butter from Costco. I was hooked and I have never looked back! 
I have been loyal to Laura Scudder's brand peanut butter for a long time (FYI: This same peanut butter is labeled "Smuckers" in different parts of the country)
A few weeks ago I was at the store and went to buy myself some peanut butter. They were out of Laura Scudders :(
They did have plenty of Adam's peanut butter. I had never tried Adam's before. It is about 50 cents more than L.S.  and really why mess with what works???
Since they were out of my go to and I really needed peanut butter I bought the Adams.....and I Loved it!
I am not even sure what the difference is, but it just tastes really awesome!
I am taking the plunge and switching to Adams :)

I bought a great big jar so that I could make some peanut butter cookies with it.

The kids and I finished off the entire batch....yesterday!
I am going to make more today and I am thinking I may add some mini chocolate chips to the mix. 

Peanut butter is a good thing! 

Have a Fabulous Day!


1 comments:

  1. I love adams' pb too! It's my fav :) I've never tried L.S. before maybe when they're out of adams' I'll pick some up

    ReplyDelete