Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

December


1. I had so much fun baking cookies for Zoey's birthday on Friday. It totally put me in the mood for more baking days!
I bought white chocolate and peppermint at the store today, just so I can make THESE cookies.
We are having a little holiday get together at our house on the 15th. Anything I make I can freeze for then. (This is how I justify so much cookie making.)

2. I can't believe it is December!
The kids are so excited for Christmas and I am thinking 25 days is not long enough! It is going to be over in a flash.
We are going out to see some awesome Christmas lights tomorrow night. There is a neighborhood in a nearby town that really does it up. Families sell hot chocolate and popcorn in their driveways. I think the kids are going to love it.

3. More I am looking forward to this month:
This always gets me in the right spirit!
watching The Grinch, A Charlie Brown Christmas, The Family Man, Elf, etc....
Peppermint Bark.
Visiting Family.

All the things!

4. THIS bark looks amazing. Going on the list :)

5. Random....not December oriented....
I thought I loved coconut oil. I was using it in all sorts of things, but the last few times I have used it, I have hated it.
Perhaps my love affair with coconut is coming to an end.
Is it okay to go back to butter and olive oil?

6. The kids went back to school today after having a whole week of vacation for Thanksgiving. They said they weren't ready to go, but I have been ready since Saturday!

7. Zackary's favorite breakfast as of late, hot chocolate and a pop-tart....breakfast of champions, not so much, but he really likes it!

Happy December!

0 comments:

Post a Comment