Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Potatoes

 We are getting ready for Christmas!
My youngest brother is flying in from Utah this afternoon and we are getting together with my parents and my older brother's family for dinner at our house.
I am making lots of potatoes!


Zoey has been dressed as a little witch all day. Not at all Christmas - y, but she is very cute!

What do you make for Christmas Eve dinner?
Any traditions?
Last year I made a great big lasagna and it went over really well. I was able to make it ahead too! This year I am sticking with what works and making a big baked pasta, filled with spinach, sun dried tomatoes, and cheese.

I am making THIS for dessert.
Dessert is always easy!

We have been busy trying to cross all of the Christmas traditions off our list this year. Ty and I watched, "It's A Wonderful Life" over the weekend. Such a great movie :)
Last night for Family Home Evening we watched, "Mr. Kreuger's Christmas". I love that one too!

Ty will be home for Christmas Eve and for Christmas Day! I can't wait to have him home for all of the fun!




0 comments:

Post a Comment