Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Monday


Happy Monday!


Zoey and I are home today. Food Network is on to inspire us to do all of our holiday baking. Zoey is wearing her Christmas socks, and no pants, for the occasion.


Toblerone bars were on sale at the store this morning. I tried to talk myself out of them, but I lost and the Toberone bars came home with me.



I met with Zackary's teachers at school this morning for an IEP meeting. It went really well. I am so pleased with all that Zackary is doing right now and how hard he is working. It is always nice to meet with the team of people who are working with him.

It was amazing! I am going to make more for FHE treat tonight.

Ty's work Christmas party is coming up this weekend. I never know what to wear to those things.
No matter what I wear, we have a babysitter coming to stay with the kids, and I am just looking forward to spending an evening with Ty!

Have a great week!



0 comments:

Post a Comment