Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

Zoey

 Today is little miss Zoey's THIRD birthday!
I was so excited to spend the day celebrating with her.
Zoey woke up at 5 this morning to lots of pink balloons!
 She helped me pull out the Christmas decorations and she got to decorate her own little happy birthday/merry Christmas tree.
 We are having a cookie/hot chocolate party tonight for Zoey's birthday.
 I baked sugar cookies and gingerbread cookies while watching "The Holiday".....one of my very favorite Christmas movies :)
Zoey helped me frost the sugar cookies with lots of white icing and pink sprinkles.

I am so happy to have Zoey in our family!
She is a wonderful little lady :)
Zoey loves pink, puppies, horses, chocolate, berries, milk, cuddles, warm pajamas, team umizoomi, dancing, singing, and her brothers and sister.

Happy Birthday Zoey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment