Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Random Ramblings


1. All week long we have been enjoying late evenings on the porch while the kids ride their bikes. One night we came in and made chocolate chip cookies. Another night we made chocolate ice cream. Every night we stayed up and let the kids play until we were all too tired to play anymore.
Tomorrow night we are reinstating the school schedule. No more late nights. 
You would think it would be sad but.....

2. Yesterday I got all nostalgic for cooler weather....aka Fall.
I blame it on Target filling their stores with sweaters and jeans. In southern California, putting those out in August is laughable, but it did get me in the mood for sweater and jeans weather.
Why Fall is fabulous, and why I am now over summer....

hot chocolate
boots
pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin pie, pumpkin roll, etc....
honeycrisp apples
apple everything
evening walks
candy making
fires in the fireplace
socks

Yay Fall! Only 2 more months of summer until you arrive :)

3. I am completely over squats and lunges.
I am not doing them anymore.

I have got to give them a try!

5. I think we are ready for school!
Everyone has backpacks and lunch bags.
I stocked up on paper, pencils, sharpeners, and erasers.
Class lists go up on Monday!

6. I still think of Zackary as a big baby.
I can't believe he is starting school.



I hope he loves it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment