Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

In Summer

 School will be back in session one week from today! I hope my kids had a good summer. I tried REALLY hard to make it fun!
I went back and looked through all of the pictures I took since June. This is a quick re-cap of what our break looked like!
 Jell-o in the backyard.

 Swim lessons at the pool.
 Arts and Crafts.

 Indoor S'mores.

 Forest Falls.

 Robot-A-Thon
 Donuts on the front porch swing.
 Posing for pictures outside the library.


 Countless trips to the park.

 Peach and Blueberry Cobbler.
 Yard time.
4th of July.
 Frozen Yogurt.
More swimming.
 Tomatoes.
 Banana Bread.
 Strawberry Pie.
 Swim Suits all day.
 Peanut Butter Cookies.
 Another trip to Forest Falls.
 Scooters at the park.
 Mini movies while wearing swim suits.
 Road Trips.
 Steak and Shake.
 More frozen yogurt.
 Zions.

 Family Time.
 Pretty Stones.
 Horse back rides.

 Goofy Hats.
 More scooters.
 The beach.
Cupcakes!

One more week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment