Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

First Day!


1. The first day drop offs are done and everything went great!

2. Max and Mia were first. School began at 8:15 this morning. They walked on to campus and found their classrooms without any help from me. They found their friends. I asked if anyone needed me and they said no. I left!
They are so grown-up.

 3. Zackary is in afternoon transitional kindergarten. His class starts at 10:25 so we had a little time to enjoy a Mcdonalds breakfast sandwich and watch a little Sesame Street before school started.
 There are only 10 students in Zac's T-K class. His little classroom desk was set with a nametag, play-doh, and a little bag of goldfish crackers.
He was so excited to be there!

4. This was the best picture I got of all 4 kids this morning.
 It's not quite the pinterest perfection picture you envision, but I love it :)

5. It's just Zoey at home now!
She is growing up so fast.
 
Today we are doing a little crafting and eating granola.

The day is off to a great start.
I can't wait to hear about the rest of it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment