Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I Think I Can?????


School starts tomorrow, and I am completely overwhelmed!

I spent the morning setting different alarms on my phone.
One to wake me up in the morning.
One to remind me to take Max and Mia to school.
One to go off when Zack needs to go to school.
Another to go off when the kids need to be picked up from school.
2 more to go off on early release days to remind me to take and pick up kids from school.
A last one to go off on Wednesday evenings to remind me to take Max to scouts and go to my relief society meetings.

I sincerely hope I never lose my phone.

Today I am trying to get the house, backpacks, clothes, and my brain in order.

It is going to be ok. I will repeat that over and over for the next few weeks. 
Here comes the craziness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment