Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday


1. I honestly don't know where the month has gone. I cannot believe that September will be here on Monday, but I am ready for it!
It is that time of year when I become obsessed with all things pumpkin and apple. I am really looking forward to the next few months!

2. Mia's homework this week:
 She was writing her spelling words in whipped cream.
 Zoey wanted to join in. Well, really she just wanted to eat whipped cream, so I got her some of her own!

3. I am just tickled that we are about to enjoy a 3 day weekend. One and a half weeks into school and I need a break!
The kids and I are making a library stop after school today. We are going to stock up on books and movies for the weekend and then come home and relax.

4. I just ordered THIS 25 days of Christ ornament kit. I wanted to get one this year, but they were out of stock by the time I found out about them.

5. I love skillet cookies! THIS one would be perfect for movie night tonight!
(peanut butter, pretzels, and nutella)

6. I am speaking in church on Sunday. I am very nervous!

Have a great weekend.....(3 day weekend!) Yay!


0 comments:

Post a Comment