Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Weekend Things


1. Zackary's first week of preschool went really well. The older kids made it through their first full week of school. I think we all have our schedules down at this point. I love weekends!

2. I found both quinoa and coconut flour at our local Beaumont Wal-Mart this morning. I was pretty excited. I love when I can find things that I need and use in a store other than Whole Foods....

3. I had the radio on in the car today. THIS song came on and got me all confused at first. Wasn't I listening to country??? Yes I was.

4. Yes....

5.  I am making this Hot and Cheesy Jalapeno Artichoke Dip in a Bread Bowl for Ty tonight.
It's just like our relationship....
Hot and Cheesy :)

Ty is actually on call all weekend so I am hoping he makes it home for his dinner!

Have a fantastic weekend!

1 comments:

  1. haha I love Luke Bryan -he dances like Cole. That hot and cheesy mess looks DELISH! I might have to try it now :)

    ReplyDelete