Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Things


1. We drove home from our Utah trip yesterday. I arrived home to realize that July is over. It is now August and school starts in 2 weeks!
My to-do list just got crazy long.

2. I spent a lot of my time in Utah on pinterest. My to-bake/to-make list just got crazy long. A lot of what I bookmarked were fruit crisps and cobblers. We must fit a few into our last bit of summer!

3. I made it to the gym several times while we were away, but I still fell out of my routine. My workout this morning was HARD. It was obvious that I have been in vacay mode. It also might have something to do with the massive amount of frozen yogurt and Cafe Rio we enjoyed while on our trip.

4. It is so good to be home. I love my bed and my bathroom and my kitchen....

5. I am busy planning Max's baptism. I can't believe he is turning 8 this month! He is so awesome. We love him!

Have a wonderful Thursday and an amazing August!


0 comments:

Post a Comment