Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Things


1. Ty was on call all weekend. He ended up being gone the entire day on Saturday. On Sunday he was called in during his early morning church meetings but he was able to make it back for the third hour and spent the afternoon with us!

2. I enjoyed my first official Sunday as relief society secretary. I handed out my first newsletter and I think I handled the roles correctly. I am working on a few projects that we are hoping will help to better inform all of our ladies about events and happenings in the ward. So far so good!

3. I made THESE Nutella Swirled Blondies from Averie Cooks.
They were amazing. We took some to our neighbors and then ate all of what was left.

4. and then I saw this:
I think we need this in our kitchen!

5. This is our final full week of summer vacation. I am torn because while I am excited for school to start I don't know that I am ready to start all of the driving again!

Have a great week!


0 comments:

Post a Comment