Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

It's time for Monday!


1. Ty was able to come home for his special dinner on Saturday night, but he stayed busy at work all weekend long! I was so tired on Sunday night. It is hard to start a new when you feel like you never had a break!

which brings me to this.....

2.
I read somewhere that a great way to get rid of tired puffy eyes was to get your blood pumping with some exercise, in particular, cardio involving leg muscles. 
This is one of the reasons I am a morning runner!

3. I am driving the carpool this week. It is much cooler today than last week. Unfortunately it is also raining, which makes picking 3 kids up from school with 2 other kids in tow a bit more difficult, but we will make it work! I will also bring cookies and there will be much rejoicing.

4. A cute idea for church/school handouts or reminders:
My mom is teaching seminary this year. I am sure her students would love some hugs and kisses! It would also give me an excuse to buy the little paper punch :)

5. A good thought for  busy Monday mornings:
Which should come first!!!???
shower?
breakfast?
exercise?
scripture?
prayer?
laundry?
television?

or

chocolate?

Life is so complicated.....

Here's a cute idea to help reduce life's craziness....

I think the blueberry and almond cream cup sounds awesome!!!

Here's to a good night's sleep sometime in the future!
Happy Monday!




1 comments:

  1. you are an inspiration! -now if you'll excuse me, I need to go do some cardio! :)

    ReplyDelete