Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Things I've Learned Today


1. Yoga pants and headbands are my favorite. 
It makes life so much better to take off my jeans, put on my stretchy yoga pants, and put my hair up into a headband.

2. Having 4 kids comes in handy when you want to go out for frozen yogurt. It allows you to try a practically infinite number of sample flavors before finally deciding on nothing because you are already full of yogurt by then.

3. Trader Joe's honey roasted peanuts are the best honey roasted peanuts. They also make the best honey roasted peanut butter! 

4. I am ready for fall.
I want to make THIS.
and THESE.
and wear THIS.

5. Also this
I am really trying to be a little kinder and less judgmental.
We are all children of God with unlimited potential.

Happy Monday!
Have a great week!


0 comments:

Post a Comment