Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Take 2


 We had a much better morning today.
Day #2 of the school year had a happier beginning. I made french toast with strawberries and powdered sugar. We had a prayer and the kids sat together.
 We don't do this every day because kids get up at different times, but it makes a big difference when we do. Well worth the little bit of extra effort!
 My cute boys.
and then there is Mia.....
My 5 year old teenage daughter....
I have to remind myself that she is only 5 and first grade is a lot to handle. 
I love her so much....even though she is fairly dramatic at times!

The school drop off went smoothly. Everyone was full and happy as they ran off. I took care of one final errand at Zackary's preschool and he is all set to start next week.

Happy mornings make for awesome days :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment