Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Happy Friday!


It has been a very happy Friday indeed!

Zackary was able to have a fun play date with a friend.

Ty got home from work about 6 hours earlier than expected!

We went to Target and finished all of the back to school shopping! I couldn't have done it without Ty or without my list.

Max bought himself an early birthday present with birthday money from his grandma. It is a lego set involving Ninjago and the gold ninja. He should be busy for the rest of the day!

I bought some of these:

The weather has been amazing! Extremely unusual for southern California in August. This time of year we typically see upwards of 100 degrees. Instead we are enjoying highs in the 80s. I have the windows open. It is glorious.

And....my highlight for the day....Zackary wrote his name for the first time today! It was actually just ZAC, but it is a huge milestone for him. 

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment