Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday Things


1. My boys have pink eye. I was able to get them in to see the doctor first thing this morning. I love this doctor because she has 5 kids of her own and seems to understand us well. She gave us double the drops for both boys, "just in case", the other kids end up with pink eye. I am so hoping the girls can avoid it, but I am grateful we are prepared!

2. In regards to #1.....my house is full of disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer. I am washing sheets like mad and wiping down all surfaces.

3. I am driving the kindergarten carpool this week, and while it adds a bit of craziness to the day, I love hearing those little 5 year old conversations on the drive home! Today the topics of discussion were peanut butter cups, pajamas, and hair.

4. It has been ridiculously cold here recently. I know the rest of the world is mocking us because it is much colder elsewhere, but I am freezing! Let the hot chocolate flow!

5. I leave you with this thought:


Right???


2 comments:

  1. AMEN! I'm SO sorry your kids have pink eye, mine had it once it was AWFUL! Sounds like you're on the right track though wash wash wash your way out of it! GOODLUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ba-ha-ha! LOVE IT! I think that should hang in my house! Sorry to hear about the kiddos with pink eye! I hate that!

    ReplyDelete