Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Looking forward to a long weekend!


After a week of doctor's visits, pink eye, driving the carpool, driving to lessons, chores, and homework, I am so very ready for the weekend. This weekend has me feeling extra giddy, because it will be 3 days long! 3 day weekends are the best!

I am planning to log a few extra hours of sleep each night, get in a few good workouts, and try out a few new recipes.

One of Max's best friends is getting baptized this weekend. He is the first in Max's class from church to turn 8 this year. I can't believe that this year is here already! I think Max is a great kid and I am lucky to have him. I am excited to watch him grow and do some amazing things this year :)

I still need to plan the music for primary this Sunday. I really enjoy singing with the kids, but sometimes I do get overwhelmed.

At some point I want to make this soup:

It sounds like something everyone in my house just might enjoy!

Have a lovely 3 day weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment