Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday and Stuff


The kids went back to school today. Mia was excited to see all of her friends. Max could have used a few more days and at least a few more hours in bed. I had to go in and wake him up several times this morning!
Zackary had speech at 10. This was the first session that I was really able to hear him making some progress. You never appreciate the "D" sound, until your 3 year old makes it for the first time!
After speech I took advantage of everyone being out of the house for the first time in weeks. I started in the kid's bedrooms and did some cleaning. I filled a few DI/Goodwill bags, which I love doing. My kids live in fear of me getting rid of everything they own. If I threaten to throw something away, they know I am serious :)
I honestly love throwing things out!
After bedrooms I moved onto the kitchen. We haven't been to Costco for a big shopping trip since before school got out in December and we are out of lots of our staples. Ty will be home tomorrow and we are planning a Costco run so today I cleaned out the fridge, freezer, and pantry. I want to stock up on great snacks and little meals for the kids.
 I am going to try a bunch from THIS article.
Sometimes I lack creativity in the food department and need a little help.

I hope Monday is treating you well!

1 comments:

  1. Our school started last Wednesday :( -the break was definitely not long enough!

    ReplyDelete