Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tuesday Things

1. Silly souvenir photos like this are my very favorite things to bring back from a vacation!
I have been working on a timeline project for Mia all day. I am using lots of photos. I remember when Ty and I bought our first digital camera, just before Max was born. I am so thankful for all of the memories and moments that we have been able to save!

2. I had a bunch of very ripe bananas on my counter this morning. They were too ripe to freeze, so I made THESE amazing cookies.
So yummy!

3. Zoey had a major meltdown at the store today (no pictures to document that moment!....thank goodness.)
It seems that most of her upsets can be solved with chocolate milk. I need to carry around an emergency supply in my purse.

4. THIS granola recipe looks amazing!

5. Max started a Lego Comic Workshop course at the library yesterday. He built all of his sets and wrote the dialogue, and then photographed all of his work. Today he goes back to upload everything onto the computer and put it all together. I can't wait to see the final product. I am so amazed at what our kids are able to do using technology at such a young age.

6. I adore Ina Garten (aka: the Barefoot Contessa).
Have you read THIS article about her. I would just love to be her next door neighbor!

0 comments:

Post a Comment