Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday!


1. It has been a busy week and I am so happy it is Friday!

2. Last night I went to a Stake Leadership Meeting for Relief Society. I always dread going, because I would much rather stay home and wear stretchy pants, but the meeting turned out to be completely worthwhile!
I feel very blessed to be able to get some extra encouragement and inspiration.

3. Ty will be working late tonight so I am planning some activities for the kids.
I think the kids are going to love making some, and it gives me an excuse to buy m&m's....win, win, win :)

4. Speaking of Lego creations....THIS blog is amazing! I think we will use it for a little FHE inspiration.

5. Tomorrow is the church Trunk-or-Treat activity. I bought a giant bag of candy and I am supposed to make a batch of chili to share.
The kids are excited to wear their costumes!

6. Max asked me yesterday if we could make peanut butter cups and then make peanut butter cup ice cream....He had me at peanut butter.
Ty is not a peanut butter lover like I am so I am happy to have a partner in crime with Max!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment