Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thursday Things

 This is Mia's adorable 2nd grade picture! I stole it off of her school ID card. I didn't order the pictures this year, because I never do....but these turned out so cute I am kind of sorry we didn't order them!
We are taking new family pictures in November. Hopefully we can get some good ones.
 Zoey loves raspberries and chocolate. I am quite sure she learned of that wonderful combination from me. It is one of our favorite snacks to share together.
 Today I made a big batch of chocolate sauce. I have been making my own chocolate sauce for years, but THIS recipe is my favorite. It is super simple too. I am taking the chocolate sauce to some of the sisters I visit as a last minute treat.....(Tomorrow is the last day of the month, so it's not as last minute as it could be right?)
 I was sampling the sauce with berries and Zoey joined me.

It's Friday eve! Rejoice :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment