Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tuesday Things

 1. Zoey is a girl who loves a good fashion statement.
She found this hat in her drawer today and insisted on wearing it when we went to pick up the kids from school.
She was also packing her usual bag of goldfish crackers.
Zoey survives on goldfish crackers and chocolate milk.

2. I was somehow able to sneak in a 30 minute nap today. I only meant to lay down for a moment. I couldn't believe I was out for that long. Zoey made good use of her alone time and pulled out every toy in the play room. It was a nice treat for both of us!

3. THESE chocolate truffles look amazing! I am sure they will make an appearance sometime in the next few months. That is what makes holiday time so wonderful!

4. I really can't believe that tomorrow is October 1st! I am excited to start candy making and cookie baking, and to shop for costumes, and to listen to holiday music. 

5. Music lessons are going well! Mia is enjoying her piano lessons. I think Zoey is having fun with it too! She plays on Mia's keyboard every day while Mia is at school. Max is enjoying band and the cornet. He thinks he might like to try the guitar in the near future.

Happy Tuesday! Have a great week :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment