Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

This and That


 1. We spent Monday evening with friends enjoying some pool time. The kids had a blast in the water.

 2. Zoey is looking so grown up.
 She will be a little lady before we know it.

3. I am planning a pumpkin bake day for next week. Pumpkin bread, pumpkin muffins, and pumpkin cookies. Just because pumpkin is fun and we are pretending it is fall.

4. I am so glad tomorrow is Friday. I was really wishing that yesterday was Friday. We had Monday off, so I don't know what the problem is! Just one of those weeks.

5. Part of Max's homework this week involved planning for a lemonade stand. We found recipes online and looked at different stand ideas. I love this one....
 

Looking forward to the weekend! Happy Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment