Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday


1. Our beach getaway was wonderful and refreshing! It was so nice to spend some time with Ty. We enjoyed a fabulous dinner, slept in, ran on the beach, took in the views, and loved every minute! I can't wait for next year!

2. A Tennessee friend posted about how she was enjoying a beautiful fall morning. It was 58 degrees. It was 110 degrees here. I was more than a little bit jealous.

3. Monday mornings are hard. I was so relieved when the boys wanted cold cereal and bananas for breakfast. 

4. I am listening to THIS CES fireside this morning. I wanted to watch it live last night, but we were too busy singing Disney songs and playing. It was a very nice Sunday afternoon!

5. THESE muffins look delicious.
So do THESE.
We need cooler weather for a baking day!

6. These are pictures from the other day. We were waiting to pick up Max and Mia after school.




I am so blessed to be a mom. It has been such a wonderful learning experience for me. I am sure it will continue to be so!

Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment