Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday

1. Today is our 11 year anniversary!
11 years ago we were getting married in the Salt Lake City, Utah Temple.
Best decision ever :)

2. I am listening to THIS talk this morning.
A wonderful reminder to live in thanksgiving daily!

3. Weather is heating up again. I am starting to adjust to the idea that it will never cool down and we live in eternal summer. It's like the opposite of "Frozen" here in Southern California!

4. Speaking of "Frozen", Zoey and I watched the entire movie yesterday while the older kids were at school. She can pretty much quote her way through the entire movie and sing every song. I can remember getting the soundtracks to each Disney movie when I was little and singing my way all the way through them! It makes me happy that Zoey loves singing too!

5. Max has joined the elementary school band! A couple of his friends are playing instruments as well. Max will be playing the coronet (it's just like a trumpet!).
Maybe this experience will spark a lifelong love of music and encourage musical talents.

6. Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls....Happening this weekend! (As soon as I come home from the beach!)

Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment