Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Not Cookies


I know I talk a lot about cookies and chocolate and other wonderful things on this blog. Occasionally I talk about other things. Other things that I love!

I LOVE my home gym. I have a treadmill, an elliptical,  a set of hand weights, and a television that I use to watch Downton Abbey while I workout! 
I would like to add a bike, mirrors, and more weights in the future.

For about a month now I have been adding new strength exercises into my routine. I am really enjoying them and I can feel/see some happy results :)

Today I made a little board to hang in the gym.
I cut out a bunch of those exercise cards from Self magazine (which I have subscribed to for years and adore!)

Inspiration and motivation are good things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment