Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday

This is so me.
Especially on Mondays!
This morning Zackary's speech therapist called and had to cancels Zack's appointment for today.
I know I should have been sorry about the whole thing, but instead I was like, "Yay! I can make granola! I can wear my yoga pants for a few extra hours!"
Yep :)

Also....sweet and salty is a wonderful combination.
I would be totally happy if this Chocolove bar happened to find me on Valentine's Day later this week.
 I might buy one for myself. Just to make sure.

Speaking of Valentine's Day.....I finished the kid's valentine's over the weekend. I put together little bags of snack mix made with teddy grahams, pink and white M&M's, and yogurt covered raisins. I made little tags to go with the bags that say,  "Bear Hugs! from: Max or from: Mia.
I helped Max create his Valentine mailbox and then I was all out of creativity and couldn't help Mia make one.
I am hoping they make mailboxes this week in kindergarten. 

I am driving the kindergarten carpool this week. I am so glad the sun is shining and the weather is warming up!

Have a wonderful Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment