Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Lately...

 1. Zackary crafted this beautiful pasta bead necklace for me at school last week. 
I love it!
 2. We went to Utah. We left on Friday. Temperatures were very low! Luckily we ended up staying in a great little condo with a fireplace. We ended each night with hot chocolate in front of the fire. We were able to visit with Ty's brothers and sisters, and have a wonderful surprise run in with our friends.
We came home on Monday!

3. I woke up on Tuesday with a migraine :(
I rarely get headaches and migraines are really minimal, but they take me out!

4. Today was baking/Thanksgiving prep day!
We are not hosting the main even this year, but we are bringing some fun dishes. I am making a big salad filled with pears, sugared cranberries, candied pecans, and blue cheese!
I baked a pumpkin cheesecake with gingersnap crust, and I whipped up some cinnamon honey butter for the rolls.

5. After all the prep we ran up to our favorite park in Oak Glen for some fresh air.
The weather could not have been better.
 The kids played and spent forever hunting acorns off the ground.



6. After the park we stopped at Los Rios Rancho to pick up some cider for tomorrow.
We did a little apple/ cider tasting while we were there and shared a caramel apple too!

7. I am so thankful for my family and all of the moments we share together.
I am looking forward to Thanksgiving tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment