Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Saturday confessions

I went to Ross yesterday. I was shopping for clothes for the kids to wear in family pictures later this month.
Somehow I ended up leaving with no clothes for any of the kids, just a pair of boots for myself.
I don't know how it happened, but I love the boots :)
Ty left first thing this morning for a full day of pediatric life support training in Pasadena. I took the kids to Chick-Fil-A!
Zackary did a little happy dance over the chick-fil-a dipping sauce. Mine were the only kids at the restaurant and they really enjoyed having the little play place all to themselves. It was really nice to sit quietly while they played!
 After Chick-Fil-A, we ended up at Target. Mostly because I still needed outfits for the kids to wear in pictures!
Once again I got distracted....Scharffen Berger chocolate at Target!
I was excited.
I did end up getting the clothes we needed so it was a very successful trip.

The kids and I are going to spend the afternoon making brownies. THESE look amazing!






0 comments:

Post a Comment