Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Weekend Love


Thank goodness for weekends. 
I slept in and enjoyed a mug of hot chocolate at 8:00 instead of 6:00. I think hot chocolate tastes even better when combined with more sleep than usual.

I have been piling on the miles this month. A fitness blog I follow challenged readers to run more this month in an attempt to not eat more this month :)
Last week I ran 43 miles.
I worked hard to get there. Some people taking the challenge are running 50 - 100 miles a week. Some are running much fewer of course!
It's just good motivation to get moving.
(I also find motivation in clever running quotes like THIS one.)

Ty and I were able to get out for a quick date last night. We ate at In N Out in Cabazon. Ty finally, for the first time ever, ordered his burger animal style. He agreed that it made the burger better! Animal style forever.

We leave for Utah in less than a week. The high temperatures there are in the 20's and 30's. The high temperatures here are in the 60's and 70's.
I may die.
Maybe this is just a good excuse to purchase really cute winter clothing that I never get to wear during my southern California winters.

Things I am loving right now:
THESE treats are going on my Christmas baking/making list. 
I might make a batch of these PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES today.

Enjoy the weekend!



0 comments:

Post a Comment