Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

This and That



1. An important reminder.......

2. I somehow missed national chocolate and peanut butter day! It was the 25th. I don't know how something like that could have slipped by me unnoticed. I made up for it today!

3. Ty and I took the kids to the Ontario Mills mall this morning. We wanted to visit the lego store and the Build-A-Bear workshop. The kids had a great time and Ty and I were reminded that we really hate malls.
We are spending the evening at home painting treasure boxes Ty made for each of the kids. That is much more our style!

4. The April issue of the Ensign came today! I look forward to reading it every month. 
I am getting excited about Easter and I can't wait to read all of the wonderful stories! Easter is such a wonderful time of hope and a time when people seem to really turn their focus to Christ. It is awesome.
Hot cross buns are an Easter tradition that I plan to continue, and I love this little updated version.

5. Tomorrow is Friday! Our spring break week has gone by so quickly! We have spent time with friends and family, played, explored, crafted, and cooked.
It has been wonderful to have Ty around to enjoy all of the fun with us. I will miss him when he goes back to work next week!



0 comments:

Post a Comment