Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Wednesday List


1. I took Zack and Zoey to Redlands with me this morning for a quick shopping trip. We picked up my brother for company. I stopped by Trader Joe's to pick up flax seeds, chia seeds, almond meal, cashew meal, coconut oil, raspberries....All The Things.....and then we went to Target. Max and Mia needed new shoes. I have always had them with me when I buy shoes. It seems like the right thing to do, but schedules have been so crazy and I didn't know when I would be back so I bought the shoes without them!

2. For Mia I picked out a pair of pink gladiator sandals, and a pair of pink sneakers. For Max I found a pair of typical "skater" shoes that seem cool enough while being subtle enough....I hope they fit! I also hope they like the shoes and think I am amazing :)

3. Love This!


4. I came across the most adorable music videos created for the primary children to help them learn the songs they will be working on for this year's program.
Zoey sat on my lap and happily sang while she watched all afternoon!

5. I tried to make Mia's hair look like THIS today.
It turned out okay, but next time it will be better!
Little girls are the best for trying out new hair styles!

6. I discovered THIS link to all sorts of Rainbow Loom bracelet tutorials.
Our house is filled with Max's creations and now he is making them for friends at school. He should start a business!

7. Anyone else need some of this Peanut Butter Cup Hot Chocolate???

8. A cute idea for rainy day....

 9. I made a list of some of my greatest comforts.
They include:

music
singing
dancing
hot chocolate
warm socks
the smell of bread baking
love

good things!

10. It's early release day for the older kids and we are halfway thru the work/school week. Happy Wednesday!









0 comments:

Post a Comment